Hey Family,
I am feeling a lot better, a whole lot better. I was just miserable last Monday but all better. So I have to tell you about this experience from last week. Okay so we visited this old investigator and he has had some drug problems his whole life. He hit rock bottom and didn’t know what to do so he called us over. We went over and his house was a mess and normally I ignore that but the longer I sat there the more I noticed that the walls were moving and then I lost focus of him and I guess the cockroaches got use to us and started to come out EVERYWERE, IT WAS SERIOUSLY EVERYWERE! Huge ones the size of your entire thumb! They got all over me, so when we got home we had to check ourselves before we went inside so we didn’t take them inside our apartment. We had a team up with us at that time and he called us back when he got home and told us he had them in his pants and in his crack it was a awful experiences but its not like we stopped going over we just meet with him in other places (other than his house).
So conference, I can honestly say that Elder Holland’s testimony on the Book of Mormon is by far my most favorite talk ever! Just listen to it on line again, it is so cool!
Other than that, this week has been way cool. Lots of cool experiences that I can’t write down (it needs to be told face to face) so I will tell you those later. Well love you family, stay safe.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment