Wow, it sounds like a lot of good and sad things are going on. I am glad you are going to have a girl Erica, now you can save money and use hand me downs- woo hoo! Well that is sad about Mike’s wife, I will pray for lot’s of things.
Well this week has been great. I have never been this blessed with this much work my whole mission; it is way great to have this much work. I have to say that it is nice to not have any time to just tract for 4 hours at a time and we have a team up every day, it is great. You know all those missionary experiences that all missionaries want? All those text book questions and answers from investigators? That is the kind of stuff we are getting! Stuff like "Will you teach me about the restored gospel?" "Come into my home and teach me about it all!" Even the most famous one "When can I get baptized?" I love it! It is such a blessing to be here right now.
As for not telling anyone that I am leaving soon, it is impossible because all they ask us is ‘how long we have been out’ and stuff like that. That is very specific but I try not to bring it up too much. Oh yeah, everyone is telling me it is way cold there. And me, who is climatized, am a little worried to go from 80 mid-day to 50 mid-day, eeeeeeeeeekkk. Oh well. Well family, I love you and have a good one!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment