I have so many good things to tell you. I was going to tell you on Mother’s Day when I call you but it is to exiting to hold for that long. This week was amazing. All of it was spiritual. The coolest thing was Adam Carlson’s baptism that was this past Saturday, everything went so great. The session was great, he got baptized and confirmed by his grandpa’s. And the best part was the end, were the missionaries had a surprise were we had to go up and bear our testimonies. I honestly never thought that I would ever cry giving my testimony to a 11 year old boy and tell him how much his Father in Heaven is so proud of him for making the decision he made to be baptized. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I hope to enjoy it again.
The reason the rest of the week was so good is because we got 3 new solid investigators who have that longing thirst for the gospel. We also have met the record of excellence. All I can do is thank the Lord for putting those elect in our path for us to teach.
Also I am starting to realize how amazing the human body is because my hand is nearly healed, it is truly amazing-our bodies. My fingers weren’t stitched just glued and taped. I will have one cool scar though.
I love you all and will talk to you more on Mothers Day. And I ask a favor, that you will bless me and my companion and the Lords investigators. Thanks,
Elder Stones

No comments:
Post a Comment