Hey family,
How’s the week going in Colorado/ California/ Idaho? Well, things are going great here. We are having a baptism this week for Adam Carlson (I don’t know if I told you about him). But he is way cool, about 10, and a good kid; It’s on the 3rd. Then on top of that we got another baptismal date for a lady called Cici. She is also way cool; she is going to get dunked on the 1 of June.
Everything is going great... oh except one thing. Now when I say this don’t freak out too much. Your going to but just don’t to much ok? I had a little trip to the urgent care again. I was hit by a car on my bike and almost had my fingers sliced off, literally (no joke). I was going down a huge hill, when a car was pulling out of a parking lot and wasn’t looking, and I couldn’t stop so I got hit and sliced my fingers on the spoiler. It hurt really bad. So I got a ride to the hospital from a member and now everything is good. I am just having a hard time typing... still cool hua! Otherwise the week went pretty normal. The temperature is about 105 but I guess that’s normal here.
Well, that’s this week. I love you all and will talk to you soon (because Mother’s day is coming).
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment