Well Hey There,
How’s the fam this week? Well, the baptism went great and the spirit was strong. What a great couple and a great desire they have.
So thanks for that present! Man that was a great present. We use it all the time and it really helps. Man you don’t need to get me a Christmas present now- that GPS had to have been expensive. I am not going to lie, I still feel 19 but when I think about it.... WOW! 20 years old eeekk!
So I am going to spend another transfer with Elder Marks, which is awesome because he is so cool and we do good together. I am exited. We have a lot of cool people we’re teaching.
Okay so weird experience, one of the cool people we talked to this past week is named Jamie. She told us about her life problems and started to cry, and after that she was grateful she had someone to talk to about here problems and for the counsel. So when the time came to say good by she did a thing all missionaries tend to be shocked by when it happens- she came up and hugged us super-upper long and tight (well at least it seemed that way). Man I was sweating up a storm. I never thought that I of all people would have a problem with a girl hugging me- woo wee! Anyway, she is a good lady and has good hopes, so we have a return appointment but maybe we will go on a team-up.
Well, I’ve got to go, have a good week!
Temperature: ~88 degrees
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment