Yo Family, How’s it going today? For p-day we went on a hike to Ortega Mountains. Man, it was awesome and I will tell you it was high, it was so high that we could see the ocean and Camp Pendleton, it was fun.
Also our investigators are now officially members. Elder Marks gave them the gift of the Holy Ghost last Sunday (or yesterday), now we are back in the process of finding and giving the first lesson. I will tell you what, finding is a hard thing to do especially in my areas; there are a lot of prideful people. I thought that the economy would humble them but all it did was make them cranky, grrr. Yeah, we are not getting a lot of nice people to talk to. I have never been so surprised at how rude some people can get. It truly makes me so sad to see people reject what they don’t even know. Sometimes I wonder what it to be done with these people. How does the spirit manifest the truth of this work to these people.....? But I guess I can’t say that because I know that the spirit is one of the most powerful things ever. I mean come on it is the 3rd member of the god head... don’t under estimate the power of the spirit ha-ha (I swear you can relate star wars to just about any part of the gospel). It is a great conversion for those star wars nerds out there, oh wait that’s me!! he he.
Well fam, I love you so much and thank you for your support. Thanks Family,
Elder Stones
Temperature: ~61°F, Overcast
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment