Monday, December 1, 2008

Yo, Yo, Yo

Hey Family,
How’s it going? I hope you are having a good time in the snow and cold.
Well not much has changed here in Southern Cal. The people are not willing at all and I am getting in patient. I don’t know what I am going to do. I feel a hard responsibility because Elder Marks and I are the ones to make sure that everyone in our area gets the gospel; and they aren’t because they are stubborn. It’s true the church is getting it hard in So Cal and preaching is now harder than ever. The persecution is getting bad... but hey, what you can do? When life gets too hard to stand kneel and that’s all I can do, pray like no other. Now we just have to wait for the elect to show up and our spiritual radar. Elder Marks and I always talk about waking up one morning and finding a good looking GPS outside our tent (oh wait I mean house) to lead us to the elect. That would be sweeeeeat. Dream on Elder Stones right!
Well I got to go, but I love you all very much. Things are going great other than the finding people part. Love you.
Temperature: ~ 68°F, Clear

No comments: