Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Transfered....AGAIN

Hey, I don’t have a lot of time, I am getting transferred again, to Hemet in the desert. It sucks getting transferred so much. I would like to just stay in one spot but look on the bright side I get to train a newbie, well kind of he has only been out for 6 months.
But I am going to try and email you again when I get to Hemet but if not I will talk to you next week. I love you so much. I hope you are doing well. I love hearing from you all and your days. I love you.


Ok I have a little bit more time. So this week we have had a ton of rain it is crazy but way fun to ride a bike in, the only down side is I have to remember I am in a tie and tag and all that-so I can’t be to crazy! And now I am getting transferred to the area that Elder Lamm just came from, Fruitvail Ward and I have not heard a lot of good things about that ward, so it is going to be a lot of hard work. That is what I have noticed, if the ward is not supportive or helpful the work is oober hard and it doesn’t help that I am getting doubled in again with some one new. Oh well this is where trust in the Lord helps. I am still exited there is not as many hills to ride up there, we get free dairy queen (but that stuff is probably bad for me-so I wont ever go there). There are always ups and downs to each area.
I think my new comps name is Elder Loides, I don’t know were he is from but I will tell you next week all that stuff. Well, fam got to get going off to pack... again... I love you.

Temperature: ~45°F, Clear

No comments: