Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Week

Ok well this week has been a good week. We had great experiences, lots to be said, but I am only going to tell you a few, do to time. Well, we have a investigator named Brenda and we have been teaching her for about three weeks now. And we just taught here about baptism and she is exited about getting baptized. But she said she is not ready yet. So we are going to give her time, but she is definitely going to be baptized.
Also you will never believe this but Elder Lamm and I found a jungle. Ok it may be small but it looks like one. It is up in the mountains, or I guess I should say hills, but it had palm trees, vines, all kinds of animals, even those kangaroo rats- I saw one of those things jumping around in there. It was awesome! Elder Lamm and I are going to go back to that place and walk around in it next p-day. Oh by the way, I got to see Danny and Amy. They came to Riverside to see Amy’s twin sister and they invited me over to see them before Danny was deployed in 3 weeks. Over all we had a good week. A lot of good things are happening in my life here on my mission and I love it.

No comments: