Well family, I’ve got some crazy news, I got a call Saturday morning from President and he wants me to train a new missionary. So I am now a Trainer! I am a little nervous but exited at the same time. I will be doing all the work for about two weeks but that is ok. I will need your prayers. I am a little bummed that Elder Lloyd is leaving; I had a good time with him. I will let you know more about it next week, I get the boy on Tuesday. Oh yeah, Elder Lloyd and I made a bet, if I trained in another area I would shave my leg and if he would stay in the area he would shave his leg- as you can see we both lost so both our legs are shaven but just one of our legs...... I am not going to lie it is really smooth.
We have another baptism on the 17th his name is Michael, woo hoo great name huh? I am exited for him. Well family, I will talk to you later, perhaps on Mother’s Day!!!!!!!!!!
Temperature: 70°F, Clear
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So it looks like Michael is transfering to another area - and Elder Lloyd is staying in Hemmet.
Post a Comment