Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked

So this week has been pretty uneventful; just small things happened. I have come to the conclusion that I have learned more here in Hemet than I have anywhere else. I had an experience this week where I felt like every thing I was searching for fell into place; I was gaining so much knowledge I could not hold it all- it was crazy awesome.
I also got a sweet gash in my finger. I am missing a bit if skin. It was bleeding so much it kind of scared me how much blood there was. I have a picture I will send you all.
It is getting pretty hot also, I am going dark again. I am to the point were I can’t go a day without sweating profusely. I love the heat now, so that is good.
Well transfers are coming up, I may stay, I may go- we will see. I think I am going but only the Lord knows. I kind of want to stay but ... oh well, we will see. I love you family.

Temperature: 63°F, Mostly Cloudy

No comments: