Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot hot hot

Okay Family, So I don’t know where to start. For this week it has just been so sparatick and weird so if this email sounds a little weird forgive me. Ok so it has been really hot out here lately. I have never sweat this much in my whole life! We have to carry a towel with us so when we get off our bikes, either to tract or to go to a lesson, we can dry ourselves off- it is nuts.
So I have this Sister in our ward who is letting us use here weight loss stuff that she sells for free. It is called herbalife it is natural stuff. I don’t know what will happen but I hope it works because from what I see in the pictures everyone is getting thin and healthy and I am getting big. All I know is that when I get back all I want to do is run because I have biked my heart out and I want to do some running, I have turned into a health fanatic.





Oh, I forgot there is a good side to all the heat all the people feel for us and let us in at the door but we always end up right back out on the street- they must not like letting the heat in the house.... Ooooooooh I hate it when that happens, I had something to tell you but I forgot grrrrr! Oh well. Well the area is small in every way- population, geographically, membership- also it almost seems like we have a branch. Well fam, I got to go, love you all and will talk to you next week.
Go across the street and share the gospel right now or if you are at work go talk to one of your coworkers right now, ready.... GO!

This week’s weather for Riverside:
Tue: 99°F
Wed: 100°F
Thu: 101°F

No comments: