Monday, July 27, 2009

Gun

Hey Family,
How’s it going? I have some new news; Elder Durbin is leaving, which is really sad because I have a good time with him I feel really sad to have him go. I am getting a new missionary, a troubled one I have to fix President said. I am not to excited for that, I just want to have a normal companion. Elder Durbin is going to Murieta to train; he is really exited about that. I will have to make my own speculations about this kid because everyone else’s is not good.
Well as for the week, it has been good and we have picked up a few new investigators. It made me happy to see there is hope in this area- ha ha. For a while I didn’t think the work would go anywhere but it has, so now we can get teaching. So I would like to know something, what are the missionaries in our ward and who are they? I would like to know about them. That is so nice of you to shine there shoes and shine them for them. I hope they noticed.
So the other night all 4 missionaries were out on the porch (because our house was 90 degrees in side because our AC broke) and we heard 5 gun shots about 100 yards away from us- it was intense. But funny at the same time because we have a greenie named Elder Smith in the apartment and he has never heard any gun shots in his life except for in the movies, it was fun to see his reaction. Ok well I have to get going now but I love you all and will talk to you next week!
Temperature: 97°F, Clear

No comments: