Monday, June 9, 2008

5 Months Out

Well Family,
I am now in Redlands with my new companeo Elder Anderson ‘The Second’ and I absolutely love him. He has been out about a year and a half and is so smart. Elder Anderson- the reason I love this kid is because he is 1, a great missionary and holds the spirit strong. He is super smart and about the nerdist geekiest guy ever and I love it. It has only been one week and I have already learnt so much from him. He is also one of the best belchers in the world- no joke. It makes me laugh so much.
Oh yeah, I am covering 2 wards and that means I am in a car- which I don’t really like at all but oh well. I guess I have to experience it at least once. Well, the area is really dead so we are going to have to work really hard on everything.
Well family, how are all you doing? I want to here all about what is going on in your lives. Well, I have to go because the computers I am on have a time limit on them but I want you to know I love you very much and will talk to you later......5 months out!

No comments: