Hey family,
Again I have had a wonderful week, full of positive attitudes and great experiences- and absolutely full of culture. What I mean by that is that we got 8 new investigators and they are all from other places. We are teaching a family from Iran and Iraq. It’s way sweet and they are way exited themselves. We are also teaching a Tai lady from Taiwan. We are also teaching a Hispanic family. But the most amazing thing ever- we were given a referral from other Spanish missionaries and there is this Russian family with 2 girls, a sweet 18 year old boy and a mom and dad. They are honestly the happiest family I have ever met, and love the church so much and the missionaries- and they have only meet us once and been to church once. Well I could go on and on about this family and how wonderful they are but just remember them for when I talk to you on Christmas. And the most important and cool thing about all of this is that they are all REFERRALS. I have a testimony in member referrals- that they are one of the strongest tools to build up God’s kingdom. Remember your testimonies are stronger than you think, I have seen how strong they are.
Well family, I want you to know it is going to be the hottest here it has ever been in the history of Redlands because the other day it got up to 110 and its only June. I am ready for it. Also I want you to know I love you and will talk to you next week.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment