Monday, June 16, 2008

GREAT- 6/16/2008

Hey Family,
How are things going in Colorado? Well, all I can say is that I have really learned a lot in the last week. One of the cool things is that I love the people of Redlands; most of them are nice and not as rude. I don’t know maybe it’s because I am in car. Ahhh, I really don’t like the car, just because I don’t get to talk to any one and I just love to be outside (hot or not). So for now my bike is in storage on our porch. Well, I have learned a lot from Elder Anderson. I honestly think that our companionships are inspired by God. We help each other; it is great. This will be a eternal friendship.
One of the cool things about Redlands is that on Thursday nights there is a place you go to, it is called market night. It is kind of like Pearl Street but way cooler and they have tons of people there- so we get to talk to a lot of people that night.
Well family, if there is any thing YOU need from me let me know because I am doing great and my desire to work is off the roof. I love you all and will talk to you next Monday.

No comments: