Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yay- 8/11/08

Hello Family,

How are all of you doing? Ok, I have heard that you all have heard of the earthquake here and I want to say sorry for not telling you about it; because it was pretty big. Well, we were at a district meeting(and I was in Highlands during it) and it was so big that it actually threw us off our chairs on to the ground- it was way scary but also fun at the same time. I am not going to lie it was really cool and fun but it was also fairly long to (about 30 seconds long) but I am ok. [See article from NY Times below]

My new Mission President’s name is Reeves and he is from Bountiful Utah and really cool man. We also got some news this mission has a 90% chance of going Spanish, cool huh.

The answer to the question of did I have a hard time with not dancing at the dance festival...... it was super hard! In fact you will see when I send my camera card.

Also yes it still is hot but not to bad- it only stays around 110, so yeah it’s not that bad. But I do drink a lot of water. I didn’t know that once you drink water it comes right back out as sweet in seconds.

SAN DIEGO all the way in soccer! Knowing that the Olympics are on is killing me- ahhhh!

I love you family talk to you next week. Not a lot has happened this week. Maybe next week will be better.

No comments: