Hey Family,
How’s it going? I keep hearing about the reunion, man it must of been great. The only thing is I don’t know if I would want to get in the water- after hearing about the monster that was in it…ha ha.
Well not a lot has happened. A lot in Redlands, our baptism was going to happen on the 24th but he told us he needs more time and that the date just came up to fast for him. And that he wants to make sure that he is doing this for the right reason; which is really good! That actually makes me feel better, that he now knows how important this really is; how important this ordinance really is.
Oh yeah, guess what? Elder Anderson got bit by a dog. Imagine that it wasn’t me for once. It was actually the Gunther’s dog and he is way big too (he is a Beethoven dog what is it called.... Saint Bernard?) Any way he is fine and we are all just way scared of that dog now.
Well lately we have been doing a lot of tracting because we don’t have a lot of miles left on our car. So now I am way good at talking to people on the door steps its awesome.
Well not much else has happened but I may have a new companion next week because transfers happen Saturday so...
Well, love you all and I will talk to you all later.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment