Monday, August 25, 2008

Transfers

Well Hello Family, How’s life? I first want to say I love all your encouragement, it keeps me going through the week. It lets me know that my family is right behind me the whole way. Anyway, Elder Anderson is off to Palm Desert, pore boy; his last area is the hottest one at the hottest time of the year. My new comp is Elder Spainhower, I haven’t met him yet but I will tonight, so I am pretty exited but also sad to see Anderson leaving.
Otherwise the week is gong pretty smooth. I had to go to the doctor to get some tests and I think it was to test my kidneys. It wasn’t too bad but I hate wasting time like that. I feel like I could be working, but it must be done... I guess. Oh my gosh, I have been doing a lot tracting so I am so tan…no that isn’t that important but it is still really cool. The work is noticeably high and I am developing a strong desire to do better. Just keep praying for the people I teach. Love you family and will talk to you in a week.

No comments: