Monday, October 6, 2008

Spanky

Hey Family,
How’s it going? Well, it has happened again, I am moving to Medafee; covering two wards with Elder Marks, he is a Polynesian. I have served around him in Riverside, so I kind of know him. He is way cool and yes, I am sad, very sad, because I love these people and this past week we got 3 baptismal dates. I am so exited for them, I had the chance to teach them from beginning to end but I wont have the chance to see them get baptized; so that is a little frustrating but at least it is happening, everything should work out. The new elder that is coming in is Elder Lords and he is a good elder in some areas, so I am not to worried. To answer some of the questions that were given to me, I teach around 35 lessons a week; and we teach from the restoration to the commandments, plan of salvation, the gospel of Jesus Christ- pretty much everything. I have had a little time to talk to my Mission President in Pres. Interviews and stuff; he is a truly inspired man and is great. We all love him. Well family, love you tons and will talk soon.

Temperature: ~75 degrees

Melissa Dietzel (from CA): My family was SO SAD when Elder Stones told them on General Conference morning that he was getting transferred. My mom was so upset, and my little sister even started crying. We really do love him, but we know that he is going to go and bless other people's lives. As much as they would like to, my family can't keep him all to themselves. He is going to continue serving as a great missionary wherever he goes. :)

No comments: