Well, how’s the fam’ doing ya’ll? Ok so this week has not a lot of cool experiences but I still have some cool stuff to tell you. We had Pres interviews and Pres told me a few things; in the next two transfers there will be over 50 new missionaries. In the next two transfers, Elder Marks is going to be going home and I will be hitting my year mark and may be training a brand new missionary! Crazy, huh? I am a little scared but I will do what the Lord wants. If I had my choice I would never be in a leadership position and always be a junior companion but most likely that will never happen.
You know what? I don’t know if I ever told you this but did you know that elder rose is my zone leader? How cool is that?
Great news, I totally forgot about this; our awesome investigators, Roger and Sunshine are getting married on Nov 16. Sweeeet! I can’t tell you how cool this family is. They are so sincere and have an awesome testimony; I don’t know why I would ever forget about that.
Oh yeah I got bit by another dog this week. It was just an overly protective PIT-BULL yea a pit-bull, gosh it scared the bageesers out of me!! But luckily he only got my paints wooo-weee close one.
One thing you got right Dad, it is way hot and dry. All the houses that got foreclosed, their lawns are dead in about two days and because the economy is so bad we see a lot of dead lawns, it is sad that on one street of 20 homes only 8 are being used, yes we had a street like that. I mean if the people would just listen to the prophet they would be fine but nooooo they don’t want to do that they say there fine were they are at..... Anyway hopefully this humbles the people.
Well fam I do love you and will talk to you next week.
Temperature: ~93 degrees
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment