Hey Fam,
Sorry I didn’t write you last week but something big happened, I got transferred! But that was way unexpected. I am back in Riverside on a special assignment. My new comp, Elder Lamm, who is way cool by the way, got doubled in to the Canyon Crest Ward on bike and I will tell you what I have never had a harder area. There are so many steep hills and I am not in shape at all but at the end I will be able to do the biggest bike race ever. The work is slow but we will get it going soon enough hopefully. This is going to be tough but hey I got a good companion to help. He is awesome and way funny. Also he is going to probably be my only comp that will be taller than me, its weird being the short one- he is 6’ 4”.
We had a great New Years and Christmas. Elder Marks loved the stocking he said "Stones your fam. is awesome!"
Well I’ve got to go but I love you.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment