Monday, January 12, 2009

One More Year I GET To Serve

Hello family, man do I have some cool stuff to tell you. Well you know I am on special assignment because I am doubled in. Well it is really hard to start a teaching pool if you don’t have one. I want you to know we are being blessed because we are not finding people the people are finding us. We have had 5 new investigators in the past week which is awesome. It really is a humbling experience and we have a great ward to work with, probably the best I have seen in my whole YEAR OF SERVING!!!!!!
Yeah, man has this year gone by fast. I started in Riverside and now I am back. It is like I never left. I truly have had a great year and learned a ton and can’t wait to make this next year better than the first. Thank you families for all you do and your phenomenal support. I love you.

No comments: