Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting Week

Well this week has been really exciting. We, as a zone, had 8 baptism’s this week, one of which was our wards. It was amazing and a great experience. I loved it! This past Sunday (yesterday), I had to give two talks- one in sacrament meeting and the other at the baptism. The one at the baptism went well but the other one didn’t go so well, at least I didn’t think so. But hey, what can I say we had hours to prepare for it- oh well.
The rest of the week went well, we had a lady come down from UVU and tell us about her conversion from Muslim to Mormon, and it was awesome! I will have to get here name for you, so you can look up here story for your self. I love you all and will talk to you next week.

Temperature: 95°F, Clear

No comments: