Monday, April 13, 2009

Crazy Week

Oh my gosh, I have had a crazy week. We have had so much success we are going to have a baptism this next Sunday-way exited! And we have already had 3 people tell us they want to be baptized. It all went well this week excepted one thing- EASTER SUNDAY, yes yesterday was horrible. I was so sick all day, just puking my brains out- it was awful. We had a good dinner but it still was bad. It was just a 24 hour flu... but it just had to be on Easter- ahhh. I did enjoy it! The cool thing about this week was that the atonement and resurrection meant more to me this year than ever before. It truly meant a lot to me this time. Well this one may be a bit short but I want to thank you for all you are doing to help me in anyway, it may be. I love you!

Temperature: 73°F, Mostly Cloudy

No comments: