Last fall, I did something dumb. Some friends and I put dry ice in a 2 liter bottle just to watch it explode. You may think this is cool, but it is not. I will tell you why. First, we could have been hurt. Luckily, we weren’t. Second, it could have caused some property damage. Luckily, it didn’t. Third, it could have scared people. It did and they called the police. I got caught and then I found out some other reasons it was a dumb idea. Fourth, I wasted the police’s time. They spent a lot of time figuring out who did it and then dealing with us. Fifth, it could be thought of as vandalism, especially if it hurt anything. But most importantly, sixth, making anything that explodes is a felony. I didn’t know that. I’ll bet you didn’t know that either.
I am really sorry that I did this dumb thing. I got in a lot of trouble. It caused other people a lot of trouble. I now know that I should think about the consequences of what I do before I do it. I won’t do that anymore. I won’t do vandalism. I hope you can learn from my lesson.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment