Hey Family, How’s it going? Thank you for the e-mails. I love having the window open and seeing all the e-mails. Anyway this e mail is going to be a little random.
First I got a cool Rock Aztec calendar from an investigator. (I will probably end up sending it home but its way cool.)
Also, man have I been riding a lot- we ride around 20 miles a day; its way cool and a good work out. And I am loosing weight- woo hoo!
Ok this week we did the coolest service project ever, we basically played in mud. We planted a plant called ‘Birds of paradise’- way wet, way muddy, way fun.
Oh by the way, (ok Mom brace your self, this is a bad one) the one day I wore a suite and ride a bike- I crash. The coat is fine but I ripped my pants. That’s ok, I got one other pair.
As for conference, my very favorite talk was by Holland; just because he helped all the missionaries in what to say when people argue with us or bash. We also have the funniest prophet ever; I didn’t even know he could wiggle his ears. It was a great conference.
Till I talk to you all again. I love you.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment