Monday, April 21, 2008

Crazy Week

So this week was everywhere. First of all, it’s the end of the transfer so every thing was intense. I am staying in Riverside another transfer, it is going to be a sweet one- I can feel it.

Ok then there is not a lot to say. There is one funny experience that happened at church. Elder Anderson and I were getting ready to welcome everyone into sacrament meeting and then we look outside, only to see a little boy who just dropped his slacks and bent over and started to poop right in front of the church building. Then it got worse, he kicked his pants off, they went flying, then he started to run around the front of the building. It was one of those things that reminded me of a Spencer-thing, it made me giggle

Well I hope every thing is going well with all of you. I love you and will talk to you next Monday.

No comments: