


Well Family,
How are all of you doing? I am doing a lot better than last week. We have found a new family to teach from Guatemala. They are so so nice. The only one who is a member is the Mom, all the others haven’t been baptized. She has 5 girls that told us they want to be baptized; it is all happing so fast. I don’t know what to do. Well I guess that is why I have a companion right, to help each other out.
Also, dad you got the pictures of me in my cool tie die outfit. That was a great p-day activity. I love that family they are so loving to the missionaries. The kids said they would rather ditch there friends and come see us when we visit them. You should definitely keep in contact with them. Well how was your forth of July? Did you all have a booming time? I did, I had a great time. We went with the Gunther’s to a show were you lay on the football field and they play music (of course good music- like America the Beautiful and such) and then shot the fireworks off over our heads (about 150 feet away). It was the coolest show ever. Some 4th of July when I am done with my mission we will come to Redlands for the show, it was awesome. I even have a scripture about the 4th of July. I don’t have it right now- but I will give it to you later. Well family, I love you and will talk to you next week.
How are all of you doing? I am doing a lot better than last week. We have found a new family to teach from Guatemala. They are so so nice. The only one who is a member is the Mom, all the others haven’t been baptized. She has 5 girls that told us they want to be baptized; it is all happing so fast. I don’t know what to do. Well I guess that is why I have a companion right, to help each other out.
Also, dad you got the pictures of me in my cool tie die outfit. That was a great p-day activity. I love that family they are so loving to the missionaries. The kids said they would rather ditch there friends and come see us when we visit them. You should definitely keep in contact with them. Well how was your forth of July? Did you all have a booming time? I did, I had a great time. We went with the Gunther’s to a show were you lay on the football field and they play music (of course good music- like America the Beautiful and such) and then shot the fireworks off over our heads (about 150 feet away). It was the coolest show ever. Some 4th of July when I am done with my mission we will come to Redlands for the show, it was awesome. I even have a scripture about the 4th of July. I don’t have it right now- but I will give it to you later. Well family, I love you and will talk to you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment