
Hello Stones Family,
I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that we really enjoy your son here in Redlands. What a good son you raised. Our family loves him and loves it when he comes over. He's a great missionary and is the kind of person that draws people to him. He's also a bit silly, which seems to make him even more at home in our house. My wife loves to tease him and he's very good natured about it. My kids absolutely love him. Last P-day, him and Elder Anderson came over and they made tie-dyed shirts. I attached a picture of him with his creation. He added the shorts as well. This isn't the best picture of him, but it's the only one that I had. I wanted to ask a favor. My wife loves to cook favorite dinners for the missionaries. If you know of a particular meal that he likes and have a recipe that you could send, we would love it. Thanks again, Jay Gunther

No comments:
Post a Comment