Hey hey hey Family,
How’s it going with ya’ll? Hope life’s treating you well. This week has been great. Elder Anderson and I got Alisea’s baptism ready. She is as exited as I am for her. I don’t know if I told you but it is on the 27th- so pretty soon. Also Elder Anderson and I have been making a lot of progress with our other investigators. So things are looking good in Redlands.
Oh so dad I heard you sent the video of me making a salad and dancing to the Guthers. That is so cool- they thought it was awesome. I also got the chance to see it and man did I have some really long hair (and I was really fat or at least it looks like it). But anyway I heard they sent you some videos of me here- so you will have to tell me what you think and what you think of the p-days we have.
Oh there is one more thing that I wanted you to think about- and that is… what if you came down to see Andrea at the end of my mission and I went to Camp Pendleton instead of flying home. That way I can take you to all the places I served and have you meet all the people I taught. The reason I say that is because we just had a missionary do that here. But it’s just a thought; I thought it might be cool. That way I have Riverside county fresh in my mind but it would only be for a week or two. Just think on it but it isn’t a big deal right now- so don’t think to hard. I still get to serve for 17 more months!!
Well I love you family and I will talk to you in a week.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment