Well family,
It’s a new transfer and both Elder Anderson and I are going to be staying in Redlands. I am so glad because Elder Anderson is way cool and I don’t quite have the area down. That is one thing that I have noticed, that you don’t get to know the area in car as you do on bike. But that is not all; Elder Anderson and I teach very well with each other.
One other thing, Elder Anderson and I just got another baptismal date and it came out of nowhere. We are teaching a lady named Aliseea Kauaes (weird name); her husband is a member and introduced her into the church. We have taught her the 1st 3 lessons, she attends church every Sunday. And one day she pulled me aside and bore her testimony to me about the Book of Mormon and asked us when we were going to ask here to get baptized. So Elder Anderson and I set a date with her to be baptized on the 27 of this month (of July). We are both very exited for her. Well family, I love you tons and have you in my prayers and will talk to you next week.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment