Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet as a Treat

So this week is going great. My new companion Elder Spainhower is so cool and a lot like me- so I am really exited to work with him. He has been out 17 months so he knows what he is doing. He is from Ogden Utah, born and raised in Logan. Well this week has been pretty cool, just going around showing my comp the area and visiting important members. Not a lot of cool exciting things have happened this week... oh other than the fact I got two packages and a lot of letters (I got the one from Mom and Dad, a package from Abby and a whole lot of letters).... now that’s what missionaries like.

Well, I figured one thing out; I am probably going to be working in ghetto/poor places my whole mission. I found that you ether work in rich areas or really poor areas. The reason I found this out is because my comp and I didn’t have a dinner-so we went with the 4th ward elders- they are the elders in the really rich area. We had the wonderful opportunity to eat at a multi-million dollar house (My word was it the coolest experience ever). We weren’t in the house much because it was a barbeque but their backyard was awesome. They had a swimming pool that looked like the one in Casa Bonita but bigger. And it was killer because I couldn’t go in it. But this is the cool thing there is a part were we could walk in the water were it went up to the mid-calf oh man did that feel good..... but that is probably the only time in my mission (or ever) that I will have that opportunity but it was a good one.
love you , ELDER STONES

Read These: 3 Nephi 9 and 10; SS chapter 4 this one is weird; D&C 130

No comments: