It sounds like things are going great with you all. Andrew is getting baptized? I have to see him in his white! And then Jasen getting the priesthood-wow!! And then there is Melanie getting her new world, pretty much- that is so cool. First I have to thank my sister Erica for being the good sister she is because she really has the words that I need at the right time.
Well I have a way cool story for you all, this pasted Sunday after sacrament meeting my companion and I were on our way out and this lady stopped us on the way and this is what she said "I have a little girl named Alisha and she is 9 years old and I would like here to get baptized....... on Saturday" WHAT!!! I was shocked but so exited at the same time. I have never had something happen to me like that before it was sweet, what a blessing. But then we go on through the day and I notice this boy when we were in priests (we were just in there that day) and afterwards he came up to us and said "I have taken the lessons at the beginning of the year but couldn’t get baptized because my mom didn’t want me to. But now I am 18 and I feel like I need to be baptized" WHAT!!!! Wow my heart sank in gratitude it was amazing! At first I didn’t understand why this was happening to us and not other missionaries but I will do whatever the Lord wants, so we will get it done. So we have a baptism this Saturday. Well the rest of the week was cool, we are getting a lot of work done we are always busy but I love you all and will talk to you later.
Temperature: 63°F, Clear
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment