Monday, August 24, 2009

So So So Busy

Ok so this week has been so so so busy. I have never been this busy in my whole mission. It is great! The only down side to this is that I have been sick the whole time and it isn’t fun. But because of us teaching so much I have become a great teacher and am drawing so close to Christ. It has been great. My companion is getting better.
Lets see what else…? I am getting real tired of people telling me, “Ooooooh you are going home soon! Are you exited?” Because honestly, I am not all that exited to come home but at the same time I am. Ask mat or Erica, they can explain the feeling I am having- weird weird. Well this one is going to be a shorter one. Oooh, I forgot I don’t remember if I told you, we have another baptism this up coming Sunday. Way way way cool, I am exited for this one, in the next email I will tell you all about it, just remind me because I might forget.
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM WOO HOO

Temperature: 81°F, Clear

No comments: