Friday, August 21, 2009

Letter 8/17/09

So this week has been pretty good. We had our baptism on Saturday and it was awesome! I guess the main thing that I have to say is that I have never worked this hard in my entire mission. We have so much to do right now, teaching all the members and stuff- it is awesome. I love it when all day we are sitting in a home with a family and teaching a lesson and that is what we have been doing all week. We are barley even on the street anymore. We are always in a home, some of the time we don’t even use our bikes in a day we just get a ride from appointment to appointment- it is awesome, I love it.
So we have this new guy we are teaching his name is AJ. He is Asian and really smart in the Bible (just a Christian believer) and we have had a few discussions with him. But he sure is a hard one to teach because of all the questions he has but that is okay- no biggie.
Well I thank you for all your prayers and I want you to know I feel them. Love ya!

P.S- I am now emailing in the mornings on Monday- so if you want to get a email to me it would have to be before then. LOVE YA

No comments: