Monday, September 28, 2009

Growth

Well this week is better; I have grown a lot. I have had such a desire to work more and more. We had President Interviews this past week and President told me he almost moved me in the middle of the transfer because there was a young missionary in the mission who did not get along with his companion and had problems (and stuff like that) and I was about to go on another assignment. I was scared to death but it all worked out and I stayed because he felt I needed to stay.
I have a companion that is really easy to get along with but at the same time he is being vary hypocritical and jerk-ish but I am trying not to get mad at him and be patient. But he is still a good kid.
I have a story, I can for sure say that being an a bike as long as I have has been a benefit in my legs. I was riding up a hill about two days ago (and a very steep one) and out of no where, guess what comes running.. yes a dog at full sprint. So I don’t know if it was the adrenalin pumping or the legs but I beat that dog up the hill and for sure down it- it was intensely fun. He did get really close but maybe that was my fuel. Well, I am sorry my spelling is way off today (well more that usual). Well, I got to go but I love you family.

No comments: