Well we are in a new transfer and I am staying. I only have two transfers and a half left. But I am glad to stay in Moreno Valley longer because I am teaching a lot here and learning a lot as well. I notice that every time that I teach I learn at the same time. That is because we are saying what the spirit is directing, so the words that come to the mind are what we are suppose to say and I learn from those words. I love to have the spirit as the 2nd companion that I work with, He is a great help. I have to say that the quote that mom and dad gave me was exactly what I needed. So our baptism received the Holy Ghost on Sunday it was great.
Well I didn’t have a really exiting week, so it may not be a long email. But I am working on those questions to the best of my ability; I will send them to you in the mail. Love you.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment