Monday, September 21, 2009
Uuuuuuuuuu
I am so sorry but unless the Lord helps me I will not remember the week right now or what I wanted to tell you today. It just seems that as I go through the week I have all these things I want to tell you but when the time comes I draw a blank. I guess I need to start writing them down, yeah that is what I will do.......Well the work is still going great, I still am loving all the work. We are hardly ever on our bikes anymore because we are always with a member in there car but that’s not a bad thing, that is really good. A lot of the time we go out with the priests; it is way cool to go out with them because they all want to know all they can about missionary work before they go on their missions. I wish I was more into the missionaries when I was back home. Maybe I could have progressed faster than I did. One of the things that I am doing to stay focused and not think about how much time I have left is, when people ask me how long I have been out I just say “a long time” because to me it is going to be a long time which is okay with me. I really am loving my mission and I want to die strong, and I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment