Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sweeeeeeeeet
Ok so this week has been pretty hard work-wise, just because we have a whole lot to do but I LOVE IT! It is such a good feeling to have so much HARD work. We all hear that the Lord’s work is the hardest work ever and I can for sure put my vote in on that one. I love to be busy. The thing that I am working on is working on my weaknesses and making them strengths. I have seen myself getting prideful a little and I know (and I mean I know that is not good) so I keep having to remind myself that I am nothing (Nothing with out the Lord). But there are good things that are coming to me also, I feel like the veil is being lifted for me to gain knowledge. I am learning so much so fast but it is great; just because I get to testify of the truth of the gospel but not of what I learned about because most of what I learn is too much to be taught. I just know that it has to all be correct and that there are no flaws in the gospel. “The puzzle is being put together...fast." I love you family and always pray for knowledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment