Monday, September 22, 2008

Bling Bling Everlasting

Well Family,
How’s it all going? So I hear we have a new little one in the family- Woohoo! Ok so I am on my mission, I don’t do math- so how old will this one be when I get home?

(Well Mom, how was talking with Sister Gunther? Did you have a good chat? She really loves you.)

Well, there are a few things that are cool that happened this week. I will start with the funny/crazy experience first. So we were walking like all of us do and to get straight to the point, we look over and see a whole bunch of lizards on a tree. And they were big ones too; some of them were as big as my forearm. Crazy, huh? I didn’t have my camera otherwise I would have taken a pic of it. It was crazy.

And another cool thing, my comp and I were chased down by a bunch of African gray parrots... no really they were dive bombing us. I don’t blame them, if some one threw a pinecone in your house would you be happy?... he he ha ha.

Ok so there are a lot of good things that are happening, we are going to set up another baptismal date for Jared Burk, our closest to baptism. We are both very exited. Oh yeah, there are a lot of missionaries from SO CAL going to the Denver North Mission, one of which is going to be Elder Carpenter. He is a member and his mom is not, and we are now teaching his mom because she wants to know what he will be doing. Remember Elder Carpenter- he will actually be coming from Arizona, but his mom lives here in Redlands.

Ok well next time you hear from me we will hopefully have a baptism date. Love ya.

No comments: