Hi, Brother Stones!
We sure appreciate your missionary son. He's doing such good work in our area. He's currently teaching a friend of our daughter's, as well as a couple who are friends of ours. Our kids really enjoy him when he's over here teaching Casey, at Family Home Evening, or here for dinner (which the missionaries in our ward have a standing invitation for--to come any time a dinner appointment cancels or if they don't have a dinner scheduled some night.)
Here's the video I mentioned to your wife.
http://tinyurl.com/3qjmkn
I'll be mailing you a copy, but thought I'd put it here in the meantime. This link at YouTube isn't published anywhere, so a bunch of other people won't be looking at this video. The views it has so far were just me, getting the format right.
Thanks for sharing your son with our mission! He's a really good young man.
Warmest regards,
Victoria Gunther
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment