SWEEEEET week this week! We got two new investigators who are sold. They are a referral from the Gunther family (mostly from Jennifer Gunther because the referrals are her friends). One of her friends, who we are now teaching, is Kasey. She is 16 and loves the missionaries and has heard a little of the discussions before. The other friend of Jenni is Kat and she is way cool. She also has a strong desire to know more about her friend’s beliefs.
Ok cool experience I had this week. I was on exchanges with another missionary in my zone and I was up in Highlands and we went to go see a less active member. And they have this huge yard from the gate to the front door it was about, I would say, 50-60 feet and up hill- kind of steep at night, pitch black and we had a really hard time seeing. Anyway we started our way to the door and we heard a whole bunch of chihuahua dogs in the distance (or what we thought was in the distance). And the whole time we were walking it felt like something was trying to pull our pants down (no for real that is what it felt like) and as we got closer to the house the motion lights went on,and you will never guess what we saw. Each of us had, no joke, 10 or 12 little dogs hanging by there mouths on our pants; it was like ornaments on a Christmas tree. It was great. Finally the owner came out and was laughing so hard they were crying. Well, I would also if I saw two Elders being attacked by chihuahuas... it was great.
Well I sure would love to here from you all soon. Love you and make sure you do your missionary work. I love you all!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment