Monday, September 8, 2008

Foosboogle- Sep 8, 2008

Wellllll Hellooooo there family,
How’s it going? Well this week is still going pretty normal. I am just showing the area to Elder Spainhower and the more I do that the more I think I might be staying in Redlands for another transfer. But here is what I am going to do, I am going to ask President if I can be on bike and only cover the Third ward (because we are getting new missionaries and we can split the two wards we cover). But the thing is that I my be training in that case, but of course, that is all up to the Lord.
Well, I see you have asked me a few questions. The suit that I ripped was not the stealth suit. We always go home for lunch. Members actually do give us cookies. We drive a Toyota Corola 2008 and I am the driver. My comp is from North Ogden. And all the other stuff is happening, don’t worry mom.
Well I also hear that it is 55 degrees there in CO; well we are still at 105 and one day it got to 109. Wow that day of tracting we were soaked in sweet, but hey that’s our ticket into doors. They feel really bad for us and let us in. It’s great.
Well I am trying to think of a good experience for ya’ll......oh, of here’s one for ya; you know how I am always serving in a place with a university? Well, school is back in so there are students everywhere and we end up teaching half the students there. Just by walking through it almost all the kids know us know, it is sweet.
Well family, I love you and will talk to you later.

No comments: