Ok Family, so I am sorry I haven’t been doing to well on the e-mailing. Ok so this week went pretty well. We should be having 12 baptisms (typo 2?) on the 14 this month. I am really exited and what not! I have to say training is really fun and all but it drains the heck out of the trainer. It is ok and all, it is just really hard to do and I am afraid that the Mission President might make me a District Leader next transfer- which is twice the presser on me. But oh well, what ever the Lord wants I will do.
The persecution has gone down, that or I am use to it by now. It does not bother my boy but we will give it time, he is a strong lad. Well, I will tell you what, I want a list of things you all want to know from me; the area, my comp, anything really and so that way I have something to go off on a tangent with. Ok family I love you!
Temperature: 63°F, Overcast
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment