Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dog Hit

Alright this week has been interesting. We have got a lot of work done but we also have got a bunch of trials. Okay, first I have a cool experience for y’all, Elder Derbin and I were riding down the most ghetto street you can think of in our area (the street is called Hemlock) and we were trying to get home as fast as we could. And as we were going I was right next to Durbin and I herd him yell, “WHAT THE HECK?” I looked over ready to fight who ever was messing with him and then I saw him staring at the ground (mind you we were still riding really fast through all of this) but I looked at the ground also and then I saw a small dog about the size of Bootsey (Brother Witt’s dog) right in front of Elder Derbin’s bike. He straight up nailed that dog and made it fly into a car- it was so funny (but also so sad at the same time) but the dog was fine. In fact it actually got up and chased after us. Aaahh, good times good times! So that is the experience of the week.
I hope everything is going good for all of you. I am glad that Wyatt had his blessing. Well Mom and Dad, the thing you got from Moreno Valley court is because I got a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. I know I should have been wearing it- it honestly was the one time I wasn’t but I will try to take care of it.
Love ya

No comments: