What happened in Hemet? I just was needed to be in another spot in the mission.
What happened to your new companion? He is staying in Hemet and is fine. But he was good to be with.
Did you like being in the mission home? No, I didn’t. Just because being an Office Elder we don’t get a lot of time to work in the field, I felt useless.
How long were you there? A week.
Are you in Moreno Valley now? Yeah I am now in Mo Val (as they call it) and to tell you the truth, I might finish my mission here. Which reminds me, I might be coming home 30 days early for school. President said it is not good for an elder to go home and immediately leave to school and not spend time with family.
Who is your new companion? ELDER DURBIN and I can tell you now this elder is by far my most favorite comp. We get along so well and are so much alike and he is so nice too, he is a good guy.
Did you go to your new ward yesterday? Yeah, it was nice but our ward is super small.
Is it hot down there yet? No actually it has been super cloudy and I have only seen the sun 3 times. It is freezing. Well.... at least to me it is.
I really do love this area. It is going to be a good experience for me. The work here is great and the people are... interesting!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment