I am sorry about last week and about how lame of an e-mailer I am. But I this week have had a hard time. I love my ward. I love Hemet but I feel they are getting to close to me as a missionary, so I decided I needed to move. So I will now be serving in Moreno Valley, I don’t know with who but for a while I have been an office assistant and I hear that is hard work, so I am glad to be moving.
I have been a little discouraged lately so I could use your prayers. It is just, I love the Hemet ward so much but I can’t serve around people that are just to close, such as those miamaid things. Mom you tell the Young Women to stay away from the Elders, it is no good.
Anyway, other than that, things are good and I am in Riverside again but not for long now that I might be getting transferred. Well there is one thing I need to know and that is when does school start? I need to know just because President does not want me to miss school. So he might send me home a little early (30 days at most). So just to let you know.
Temperature: ~ 75°F, Partly Cloudy

No comments:
Post a Comment