Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweeeeeet

Hey Family,
How’s the life going? Sounds good! I got your letters and I got to see the tornado and wow I didn’t know that Colorado got cool stuff like that. So I do have to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I hope all of you Dad’s had a good Father’s Day, we had a good dinner on Fathers Day, they were nice people. The rest of the week has been ok. I am sick and I actually have been sick for a few weeks. Sorry Mom I thought it would go away but now I feel awful because Elder Durben got it to. So that is a bummer. Also we found out that other Elders are pouching from us in our area- how lame is that? Yea not cool at all. We are going to have to lay down the law, ha ha. Other wise the week has been alright. I have good news, I have lost 9 pounds of fat in one week wooo weeee. It is because of this cool member who put us on this special diet. It is way cool. So Mom and Dad I don’t know if my Ward Mission Leader called you again yet but he left a message on your machine, so you can check that if you want to. Well I promise I will have a cool story for you next week, ok.
Love you.
Temperature: ~ 82°F, Clear

No comments: