Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And..AGAIN

Ok so I hate computers- only because I just wrote a sweet letter and it got DELETED in a snap grrrrrr. Oh well, so this week has been interesting. I have been sick for the past 5 days with strep and a nasty cough with all that crap in the back of my throat eewwww.
One thing that has happened this week, or should I say is happening, this week is major hard core persecution. I hate it so bad it makes me so so mad, I have never had this much persecution in my life. There are so many anti-Christ’s here. It makes me want to dust my feet like in the old times, but I don’t do that because I don’t want to be held accountable haha. But I will be fine, you all don’t have to worry about me. I am cool
So we won in softball against the senior softball team…finally. No for real. We have never won one fame and we only beat them by one- woo wee. Good times, good times! So the work is good well, we have a huge teaching pool but none of them will come to church. It can get kind of frustrating.
Well I have got to go. I hope my e-mails are getting better. I do try. Well love you all.

No comments: